Legionnaires Disease is a potentially fatal form of pneumonia that is caused by the bacterium Legionella pneumophila. they are commonly found in environmental sources they may also be found in purpose built water systems such as cooling towers, evaporative condensers and whirlpool spas.
If conditions are favourable the bacterium may grow creating conditions in which the risk from legionnaires’ disease is increased. It is therefore important to control the risks by introducing measures outlined in the Approved Code of Practice & Guidance document.
Here at Peligro, we provide a full Legionella Management Service including water risk assessment and Legionella surveying. Our team has over 20 years experience within the field and our able to provide a cost effective, efficient Legionella Control service which includes:
- Legionella Risk Assessments
- Legionella testing through UKAS accredited microbiological testing
- Legionella control through routine monitoring and maintenance
- Remedial works (incl. Plumbing, tank relining etc)
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Records – on site log books
- CAD schematic drawings
To obtain a free quote for a Legionella risk assessment out find out more about Legionella Management Services contact us on 0114 349 1607 or email@example.com