The Construction Design & Management Regulations 2015 have placed significant additional duties on clients. Where a project involves more than one contractor, the Client has a duty to appoint a Principal Designer and a Principal Contractor. Peligro Group offer the complete CDM service to clients involved in all type of work from demolition, through to new build and refurbishments projects. Peligro can provide a Principal Designer to all size of project. We provide:
- Advice and assistance to client’s to ensure they are fully aware of their duties and meet their obligations.
- Competence checks on designers, contractors and sub contractors prior to them being appointed on behalf of the client.
- Notification to the Health & Safety Executive both during the initial design stages and prior to any construction works commencing.
- Production of pre-construction information to designers and contractors.
- Co-ordination of health and safety aspect of design and provide a proactive risk management approach with the potential to save money, time and resources.
- Facilitation of good communication between the client, designers and contractors.
- Liaison with principal contractor regarding on going design.
- Preparation of Health & Safety file at the end of the project covering all the major health and safety issues.
In addition to the above, we also recommend and can provide on site monitoring of the Principal Contractor to ensure they are working in a safe manner and in accordance with current legislation.
To obtain a fee proposal for a CDM services for your project, please email email@example.com or telephone 0114 349 1607.